By donating to the SHE Foundation, you are helping with the transformation process we are carrying out.
- As an individual, you can make a secure donation via the Internet by direct debit payment or bank transfer, or through our customer service telephone number.
- For organisations and companies who wish to help with significant contributions, we have several options for participation and collaboration.
you can call +34 93 218 54 44 (Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Contributions through inheritances or legacies:
- Leaving legacy to an organisation you trust, like the SHE Foundation, is the best way of providing continuity to your commitment with society.
- You can donate a fixed sum or set a percentage of the total value of your estate. It is likewise possible to bequeath legacy in the form of real estate, furniture, works of art, jewellery or any other material goods comprising your inheritance. According to Spanish Law, these contributions will not be subject to inheritance and donation taxes, since we are legally exempt.
[toggle Title=”How to leave legacies”]
- When making a will, you just need to state before a notary what you want to leave the SHE Foundation, including the following data:
Beneficiary of the goods: SHE FOUNDATION
Registered Office: Entença 61 2º 2ª 08015 – Barcelona
Spanish Tax Identification Code (CIF): G65269284
- All the information about this process is available online at www.legadosolidario.com, an initiative promoting charitable donations through inheritances and legacies.
- The formal requirements to leave a legacy vary from country to country according to their laws.[/toggle]
By helping us personally, you contribute your knowledge and your time.
Buy a book
Buy the CD Victoria From the Heart
with songs of Victoria de los Ángeles (1993-2005).
Note that whether or not inheritance tax or death duty is payable depends on the law in force in your country.
In the case of Spain, all donations are tax deductible.